There may be times when you will need to return an item purchased from us. Our Returns Policy is designed to assist you with your return. The benefits given by our Returns Policy are in addition to other rights and remedies you may have as a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
If you wish to return any item(s) you have purchased, you can either return the item(s) via post or in person to our offices within Australia (only) within 14 days from the date of delivery. Return postage costs will be at your expense unless the item(s) returned is faulty or not as ordered. In this instance, Arawaza Australia will incur postage. Please contact customer service to organise pre-paid postage at info@Arawaza.com.au
We encourage you to return your parcel via registered or traceable postal services as all returned parcels remain the responsibility of the purchaser until received by Arawaza Australia.
Store purchases cannot be returned or refunded online.
Returns Policy Conditions
At Arawaza Australia we want to ensure you can benefit from the items you purchased. If you have changed your mind on a purchase we will exchange your item or refund your original payment, provided that:
- Your order was for standard items we carry and not a Special Order which we obtained specifically at your request
- You return the item within 14 days (inclusive) from the tracked date of delivery
- You produce your original invoice (receipt) when you return the item
- The item is in original saleable condition
- A return form is completed and accompanies your returning item(s)
If you are not able to comply with these requirements, Arawaza.com.au reserves the right to refuse an exchange or refund on a change of mind items. Arawaza Australia will not accept a bank statement as proof of purchase.
We regret that we are unable to accept the exchange or return of chemicals and consumables for a change of mind.
Please note there will be a 20% re-stocking fee when goods are returned for refund
Online Refunds and Exchanges
If you would like to exchange an item(s) for an alternative item(s), please fill out the online Return Request Form prior to sending the item(s) back.
Exchanges can only be exchanged for the same or higher value of the purchase price of the item being returned. The items that you wish to return need to be sent back to our online returns address with enclosed returns and tax invoice (receipt). Return postage costs will be at your expense. Please note that there will be a 20% extra cost of warehousing for each returned item.
If the alternative product is no longer available, provided all the Returns Policy Conditions are met, a refund will be provided to you crediting your original method of payment.
To obtain a refund please fill out the online Return Request Form prior to sending the item(s) back.
A refund will be provided to you crediting your original method of payment, providing all the Returns Policy Conditions are met and our warehouse has received the original item that is being returned. Cash refunds will not be provided under any circumstances.
Completing a Returns Request Form Online
- Download the Returns Forms from the link below.
- Fill out the required fields and read the Returns Policy to ensure you have a firm understanding of terms and conditions and send the form to info@Arawaza.com.au
- Once we have received your email we will contact you within 24 working hours and guide you about the availability of exchanged products and answer any probable questions.
- You will be required to send your item(s) back to our warehouse and email us the receipt; you will then receive email updates with the status of your return or exchange.
Before sending, please ensure all details on this form are correct. You will be notified by email the status of your exchange or refund.
Online Returns Address
Please send all returns to:
P.0. Box 168 Moorabbin Vic 3189