Designed by Arawaza.
– Compact with great expandability (35L).
– Made of extremely light and resistant water repellent fabric
– Rain cover (if needed) makes the bag 100% waterproof.
– Compression straps on the side can be adjusted to anything packed inside.
– Waist strap that can be store inside pouches when not in use. It can be carried with or without a waist belt.
– The main body is comprised of 3 compartments. A divider panel can be taken down between the two larger compartments, and stored in a pouch in the bottom of the bag, thus creating one big compartment, if needed.
– Inside there are virtually dozens of small pockets where you can store your cell phone, keys, laptop, etc.
– Outside there are storage compartments located on the top, front, sides, and waist.
– The side pockets, with adjustable straps, are large enough to hold a water bottle.
– Multiple loops and a carabineer hook for attaching virtually any piece of equipment (such as helmets, shoes, hiking/ski poles… almost any gear you can think of).
– Adjustable elastic net, on the front, to store wet clothes (practical for storing a helmet).
– Additional straps allowing you to store extra gear underneath without changing the shape of the bag. Example: shin guards, yoga mats, skateboards, tent, etc.
– Interior padded compartment designed to store a water hydration pack with hose (hydration pack with hose not included). The padded compartment can also be used to store a laptop. The front panel of the padded compartment has a zipper pouch large enough to store a tablet.
– Ergonomic back panel padded for comfort and ventilation.
– Tough metal zippers.
– Adjustable chest strap with integrated whistle.